Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,878 total conversations in 4,540 threads

+ New Thread

Sticky Sticky Featured Featured
Need the name of a meme? Ask here!

Last posted Sep 15, 2024 at 09:18AM EDT. Added May 16, 2011 at 09:39PM EDT
1055 posts from 599 users

What is the name of this meme? I've been looking for information on it all day. I have to write a visual rhetoric analysis essay, on a political meme and I need some background information for the meme itself.

Reinart wrote:

What is the name of this meme? I've been looking for information on it all day. I have to write a visual rhetoric analysis essay, on a political meme and I need some background information for the meme itself.

I've done a search on KYM and on Google Image, and it does not seem like this picture has an official or consensus-based name as of yet. You can keep searching for it if you'd like – the best way to do so would be to find the original post, likely on Twitter, Truth Social or Threads due to its AI-generated nature and its political undertones -, but in such a case, it'd be possible to come up with your own name for it, based on the nature and the content of the pic. Something like the "Build Back Better AI picture", for instance, would be perfectly fine.

does anybody know the name of the meme (or the image itself) of a guy going shopping and looking sad while having money in his hand, while behind him a wife and child are standing with text boxes with (in the versions ive seen) food in him, while the text box above the guy is often something related to gambling or liquor? I cant find it anywhere

Word Up! You must login or signup first!